Digium Business Phone Systems
Rent a cloud system (Switchvox Cloud Hosted VoIP) or purchase an on-premise IP PBX system, your choice!
Call us now at 208-968-7855 in the Treasure Valley, Idaho or 408-224-7400 in the South Bay Area for a free VoIP readiness assessment!
Click here to see video of the latest release of Switchvox at work!
Click here to learn why call on SRV Communication for your unified communication needs.
Digium – Phone Systems – to Power Your Business
Why SRV Communication?
- SRV is a full service, end to end, business telephone or unified communications system provider. That means the buck stops with us! No finger pointing, just one vendor for all your telecommunications needs.
- A phone system is a lot more than a telephone these days. VoIP phone systems share the network with your data systems. Having one vendor who knows voice and understands network switching, routing and firewalls simplifies your life and makes for worry free communication.
- SRV can supply every component, end to end that makes up your phone system
- Sales and Service – Certified Techs with decades of experience!
- Our customers are:
- Attorneys, Accountants and CPAs
- Real-Estate and Insurance Brokers
- Professional Offices
- Service Businesses
- Small Manufacturing and Non-Profits
- Digium is the Asterisk Company, the world renowned open source telephony system.
- Digium’s award winning systems are the best value in Unified Communications today!
- Whether you’re looking for a simple to use phone system or a powerful, scalable system to support your business for years to come, Digium has a system to help your business thrive!
- Extremely scalable and flexible!
- Some companies may want to start with a hosted solution. As you grow you can easily convert to on premise system.
- Switchvox can be virtualized on VMware.
- Supported phones – Digium SIP phones, soft phones, third party SIP phones such as Yealink, Polycom and others, analog phones all supported.
- Use SIP trunking, PRI or analog trunks.
- Learn much more below!
Click here to return to the top.