Backup Solutions – The Perfect Backup Solution
Backup everything critical – stored off your network, encrypted, automated, easy to manage!
Flexible Backup for your Diverse Environment
SOS backs up any file or folder on standard Windows machines, Mac laptops and desktops, as well as iOS and Android devices such as smartphones and tablets.
- Access and share files anywhere
- Encrypt files and folders for all backups
- Restore data onto any device
- Backup and recovery of iOS and Android phones and tablets
UltraSafe™ Secure & Encrypted Backup
SOS Online Backup uses a military-grade encryption process. This means your files are encrypted three times during the three stages of an online backup.
Files backed up by SOS go through the following three-tiered encryption process:
- Local encryption
- Encrypted in transit during upload
- Encrypted at rest in the data center
This encryption method is the same as that used by the US military. Even data that is backed up on a local device with SOS is encrypted. SOS is also compliant with many government regulations, allowing it to be used in a variety of industries.
Super Fast Backup
SOS uses an on-the-fly encryption method that ensures our backups are among the fastest in the world. We understand that backups need to get to the cloud quickly and safely.
- SOS typically backs up 1GB every 15 minutes (based on your Internet service provider or bandwidth).
- SOS allows you to throttle online backups, only if you want to.
The SOS Speed Test: 2X Faster than Other Online Backup Providers
The Speed Test below was conducted backing up the same 20.2GB of data. The results of the test showed that SOS significantly outperformed Carbonite and Mozy in online backup upload speeds.
Uploaded 20.2 GB in 56 hours, 10 minutes.
Uploaded 20.2 GB in 33 hours, 3 minutes.
Uploaded 20.2 GB in 23 hours, 39 minutes.
SOS ForeverSave™ automatically and infinitely archives your files and does not limit which backups are accessible for recovery. All backed up data will be available, forever.
SOS is designed to protect your data forever and allow you to recover it at any time. The SOS Timeline Recovery calendar allows you to select a date in the past from which to recover data backup was performed will be instantly recoverable from that specific date.
ForeverSave ™ unlimited archiving applies to any file in your organization.
- Applicable for an unlimited number of files
- Files from fileservers
- Any file type
Continuous Data Protection
With Continuous Data Protection, SOS is always on the lookout for changes in files. SOS will detect the change and make sure your updated file is sent to the secure cloud whether you select it for backup or not.
- Restore any versions of files backed up with Continuous
- Modify any file and SOS will instantly back it up
The latest version of your file will always be available.
Industrial Strength Cloud Backup
After your initial backup, SOS’s intelligent compression system backs up only the files changed, minimizing the need to transfer data already stored. On a 500MB database, the daily transfer can be as small as 5KB. Our transfer system is enterprise-grade, meaning that large file transfers are resumed at the KB of interruption and not at the beginning like many online backup systems.
Flexible Selection & Scheduling
Backup what you want, when you want
SOS delivers the flexibility to backup any file type. But you may want to limit, include, or exclude certain file types for different backups. Our File Selection Wizard enables you to control what you backup, and when you want to back it up.
Backup scheduling is just as flexible and manageable. Schedule hourly, daily, weekly, or monthly backups. Choose the files, folders, servers and workstations that need to be backed up for these respective sessions. Instead of running constantly, taking up valuable CPU and RAM resources like other online backup systems, SOS runs when you schedule it and when a file change is detected.
File Sharing and Mobile Access
Now, SOS allows you to share and send any of the files you’ve backed up – all you need is an email address or Facebook account to send it to.
- Share files instead of sending large, unsecure files
- Select and send as many files as you need
- Share any file type
- 500MB file size limit
The MyAccount SOS Online backup portal can be accessed with any browser and enables you to share any of your backed up files securely. SOS for Android and iPhone applications can help you securely share, access, and download backed up files too!
SOS for Business
- Plans up to 500GB in size
- Monthly, 1 or 2 year subscriptions
- Supports an unlimited number of PCs, Macs, mobiles and servers
- Centralized remote management/deployment and control via the SOS Dashboard
- Unlimited file retentions and versions
- Android/iPhone backup and cloud access
- Share files from the MyAccount web portal
- Application aware. Backup native Microsoft applications
- Exchange 2012 backup/recovery
- SQL 2005, 2008 backup/recovery
- Exchange Granular Recovery (eDiscovery features)
- Bare Metal backup
- Bare Metal recovery to dissimilar hardware
- Virtual machine backup/recovery
- RMM & PSA Integration
- Three tiered encryption